Choreography (collectives and individual participants)
- classical and neoclassical ballet
- modern choreography (modern dance, jazz dance, etc.)
- Hip-Hop (and all kinds of street dance)
- folk choreography, stylized folk dance
- sports dance
- ethnic and tribal dance
- ballroom dance
- children's dance (up to 6 years old)
- others (specify in the application)
MINI A - 12 years old
MINI B - 10 - 11 years old
MINI C - 8 - 9 years
MINI D - 6 - 7 years
MINI E - 4 - 5 years
MIX F - mixed category*
* if more than 30% of the team members do not match the selected age category
* participants who are already 13 years old at the time of application are not allowed to participate in the competition
* in case of receiving an award from the organizers in the form of a free trip to Italy, the veracity of the participant's age information at the time of application will be checked during the execution of documents. If the participant is already 13 years old at the time of application, the award will be canceled by the organizers and the participant will be qualified.Cost of participation:
Soloists and duets - € 9.00
Team 3-10 people – € 18.00
Team of more than 10 people — € 26.00
* Payment is made for each video (participants can take part in several nominations or categories, in which case they will have to send a separate application for each performance and make a separate video recording for each performance). The number of participants in the team affects the cost of the registration fee.
The price includes:
- processing applications
- upload videos to YouTube channel
- the work of the jury members
- sending by e-mail a certificate of international standard (in A4 format, with a seal and signature from the organizers)
The participant is responsible for the bank transfer costs.
In euros - bank transfer.
In rubles - bank transfer or transfer to a debit card.