Choreography (collectives and individual participants)
- classical and neoclassical ballet
- modern choreography (modern dance, jazz dance, etc.)
- Hip-Hop (and all kinds of street dance)
- folk choreography, stylized folk dance
- sports dance
- ethnic and tribal dance
- ballroom dance
- children's dance (up to 6 years old)
- others (specify in the application)
MINI - up to 6 years
JUNIOR A - 6 to 9 years old
JUNIOR B - 9 to 12 years old
JUNIOR C - from 13 to 15 years
SENIOR D - from 16 to 19 years old
SENIOR E - over 19 years
PROFI - only professionals
OVER - over 60 years
MIX F - mixed category*
* if more than 30% of the team members do not match the selected age category.Cost of participation:
Soloists and duets - € 9.00
Team 3-10 people – € 18.00
Team of more than 10 people — € 26.00
* Payment is made for each video (participants can take part in several nominations or categories, in which case they will have to send a separate application for each performance and make a separate video recording for each performance). The number of participants in the team affects the cost of the registration fee.
The price includes:
- processing applications
- upload videos to YouTube channel
- the work of the jury members
- sending by e-mail a certificate of international standard (in A4 format, with a seal and signature from the organizers)
The participant is responsible for the bank transfer costs.
In euros - bank transfer.
In rubles - bank transfer or transfer to a debit card.